On a McDonalds somewhere on I-5 (the one on Panoche Road) there was a sign containing not one but five new items, consisting of the following:
- Southwest Burger, 360 cal.
- Grilled Onion Cheddar McDouble, 400 cal.
- Southwest McDouble, 400 cal.
- McChicken Deluxe, 440 cal.
- Hot'n Spicy McChicken Deluxe, 460 cal.
The Deluxe versions simply add a tomato and a slice of cheese (this puts it on par with a Premium Grilled Club Sandwich, minus the bacon, for a fraction of the price)
I haven't seen any of these items around before (at least at the McDonalds I've been to normally), does anyone know if these items are available elsewhere?