The first few days of the new year for me occur in Reno for a change.
2012 has brought in some of the best and the worst this year. For some people, they mentioned that 2012 wasn't that good (there were a few incidents) and wanted this year to be better. (And I thought that 2012 would be good).
Notable Events: (in my perspective)
- Spring 2012 in Stuff (Jan 2012)
- 24: Interclub at Davis (Jan 2012)
- Reached 400 friends on FB, completing a longtime goal (and 100 subscribers) (Feb 2012)
- Hosted a Key2College Workshop (Feb 2012)
- Reached Bronze MRP Status at CKI. However "someone stole my star!" and missing a gold...ribbon) (Mar 2012)
- End of district event appearances at CKI (Apr 2012)
- Finished with Undergrad at UOP. (May 2012)
- Introduced to Perler Beads - Made the Capital Division Logo out of it. (May 2012)
- 24 Hour Fitness (Jun 2012)
- Hiking at Lake Tahoe (around 10 miles) (Jun 2012)
- Kindercalc Project (Jul 2012)
- Long Beach and Universal Studios (Aug 2012)
- Fall 2012 in Concepts (Aug 2012)
- Supreme Commander Speedruns (Aug 2012)
- Zuma Blitz undergoes a new revision, Kroakatoa Island. Fans were not pleased with the coin system. (Sept 2012)
- Borderlands 2 (Sept 2012)
- Riding the BART (Oct 2012)
- TOS (this blog) reaches 250k views. (Oct 2012)
- Popcap Swag Package for work on Zuma Blitz (Nov 2012)
- First official 5K run at Davis (Nov 2012)
- Facebook application development (Nov 2012)
- Popcornopolis (Nov 2012)
- Game Development Group (Dec 2012)
- Diablo 3 and the ability to make money with it (Dec 2012)
- TV Series: Quantum Leap, and Kitchen Nightmares (none which I could remember the date)
Planned Resolutions / Revisions in 2013:
- Designed Subcategory: EllegnArt Deviations (Angelle is no longer reachable, and I have recovered most of her artwork that was previously made unavailable. I've got a new direction planned for them)
- Programming Subcategory: FB App Making (Because sometimes the examples just aren't enough...)
- Chibi Art will now occupy the 'Designed' category, and all artwork / sketches are currently delayed (this is due to reduced priority, anyone that was included in a partially completed sketch were notified).
- SD Chip (my 16GB SD chip was breaking apart) will be replaced and upgraded, the money won from Reno (less than 100) will be used to fund products for tech reviews.