The only difference between an easy game and Nintendo Hard is the quality of your loot.
This guide covers LOOT The Game on Armor Games. As in, I don't know what came first - was there an animation or something?
Objective: Get to the front of the train and take out Wooly. You have to attack the train cars (as well as turrets) in order to advance. Did I forget to mention, survive? Pick up loot and upgrade your elephant (must be dragged quickly in realtime).
Strategy: Three types of weapons are present in this game (looks not matter much):
- Swords deal large amounts of damage up front, but you need to get within melee range. Effective against blue shields.
- Guns have constant dps and hits their target instantly. Effective against orange shields.
- Wands do burst damage and fire off tons of projectiles but they take a while to reach its target. Effective against green shields.
Loot can increase any of these attributes (the higher quality an item is the more attributes it has):
- Damage controls how much base dps that weapon can do. You'll obviously want a weapon with higher dps.
- Armor reduces the damage you would normally take. An elephant with 200 armor will reduce incoming damage by 200. This is effective for survival early on, but gets useless later.
- Strength increases sword damage by a percentage.
- Dexterity increases gun damage by a percentage.
- Intelligence increases wand damage by a percentage.
- Health increases overall health by a percentage. It is mandatory to have at least two decent pieces of equipment that increases this attribute. Without any bonuses, launchers will one shot you late game (and they're almost undodgable with eight of them onscreen)
- Gold Drops increases how much gold appears. It's used for item slots (as if you need them) and especially quick healing.
- Rare Item Drops increases the frequency and quality of rare items. Your goal is to get the most legendary items equipped.
You'll want to focus on dodging stuff while getting items that have upgrades in this order: Rare Drops, Dexterity (or STR or INT, depending on what weapon you have equipped) - this is VERY IMPORTANT for high dps, Health, and then a Weapon Upgrade. Once properly upgraded you can take down cars in a matter of seconds. Get going. A playthrough can be seen using this link.