The scoring for the game Diamond Dash appears to be very simple unlike the more complex scoring mechanics covered in Zuma Blitz. They are as follows:
- 3 or 4 matches: 100 points per block destroyed.
- 5+ matches: 200 points per block destroyed.
- (blazing speed) 400 points per block destroyed, if you make a match adjacent blocks are also removed.
- Diamond: removes blocks from the column it was in and the bottom row, 800 points per block removed.
- Bomb Powerup: 600 points per block destroyed, removes adjacent blocks as well (2 if blazing speed)
Essentially: Unlike other blitz games, where they are mainly based on skill (Zuma Blitz being Gap Shots, Solitaire Blitz being ways to get a high combo, and Bejeweled Blitz ways to get Lightning Powerups), this game favors fast people who are also accurate as well, as score is based on how fast you can click on groups of blocks.