With the new year comes in many resolutions. I have my own share, and despite not having a pic for this post, a few of them are:
- renew friendship with a Sac State student
- post more content on FB with the "get x friends" goal completed.
- Successful hangout with a MCHS class of 09 student currently living at SF
- Get half of artwork done for Spring 2011 image set (120 pictures) - Known as Fall 2011 in Pics Extended Version.
- Find a job
- Ride a bike, get a car, etc. Anything to prevent me from being stuck at UOP for up to five hours a day due to lack of transportation. (Finding a bus route didn't help much either)
- Get A's in all classes.
- Finish those Day Zero projects (after all, time flies quickly, and this is the last semester before those 1001 days are up.
Note that I didn't call out explicit names, so don't assume anyone.