Nav: (Display/Hide) - Home - About the Author / this page

Current Projects: Americana Engine (Game Engine Development)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tabling IRL

So I experience tabling in real life when I was called in to do so today afternoon. It was hard at first; neither of us found a efficient way to get people's attention. In the end, there was some success, but conclusively I needed some more practice in public speaking, given the fact that public advertising is new to me.

I remember I walked by those people who are at those booths last week; some were trying to get my attention to recruit members. Now I'm in their seat.

(Blogger's note: While running the booth, among the students who were interested in Circle K were May Chen (former Key Club president of MCHS), and Ry Val (from the concert Give It A Chance). The latter has yet to be confirmed.)

0 comments: