Nav: (Display/Hide) - Home - About the Author / this page

Current Projects: Americana Engine (Game Engine Development)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Choices

There’s so many choices to make in life. Upon approaching a booth with lots of time to spare, I participated in it. I was asked today: do you ever think about the future when you make choices? What one word would you describe as a quality you would expect to have in the future.

I wrote on my hand: Involved.

One of my friends, Larry (who was at the booth), gave me his story. I was very surprised; he was apparently very social and friendly when I first met him, but in the beginning, before he came to UOP, he was no different than me. It goes to show that even I could’ve changed to become a better person.

I recall all those times from the beginning of college. There's not much I could do about it now, but with current times, I gotta make the best of it.

0 comments: