Nav: (Display/Hide) - Home - About the Author / this page

Current Projects: Americana Engine (Game Engine Development)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Four Days of Gaming

Apparently four days go by pretty fast, especially when gaming. Here's the rundown.

  • Starcraft II: Campaign completed with approximately 1200+ achievement points. It's just the campaign though... I'm nowhere near decent in multiplayer. (Note: I'm not the first person to beat it)
  • Mardek RPG Ch3: Almost near the end. It's just that one boss. Looks like I have to do some level grinding. Other than that, one of the best flash RPGs I've played.
  • Age of Empires II: Played at cousin's house. Shows how tough the comp is, with good micro skills. It took three tries to beat a level even at it's easiest difficulty.

And I seriously gotta put that event up, which is has. It's currently active as of 12:20pm on 8/1. (Technically, the entire hs class is invited, but I will only invite people which it allows, which is approx 60% of the class. Just to point that out to avoid complaints.)

0 comments: