Nav: (Display/Hide) - Home - About the Author / this page

Current Projects: Americana Engine (Game Engine Development)

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Overprepardness

77. Visit at least 30 major malls in California. (6/30 - Capitola Mall)

I realize that it can't hurt to be overprepared. Especially on an important job. I managed to get everything with just 10 minutes of power left to spare, but I need to ensure things like this don't happen again.

On the other side, however, I realize that the '25 things' on Facebook is starting to pop up again. Just for fun, I decided to make that 25 list, which will be revealed when (and if) someone decides to tag me.

Third thing: Anticipate what interviewers are going to say. When they pull a fast one on you, it could mean the difference between a job and no job. That'll be important.

What I don't like about overpreparing: More stuff to carry around. Especially travel games, puzzles, etc., which take up more space that could be used for other important things.

For the goal: Prepare how you're going to get to your destination. Nothing's short of missing an exit and having to drive through 20 or so miles of forests at night to find your way back.

0 comments: