Nav: (Display/Hide) - Home - About the Author / this page

Current Projects: Americana Engine (Game Engine Development)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Room Sketchup (Part 1)

#43: Design my room / dorm room using Sketchup. (Goal Completed, expect refinements)

Self explanatory. Enough for a minimum completion, but still need to add the finer details.

Note: My roommate left during the development of this model, before I managed to sketch out props on his side of the room, leaving his side rather... empty. Not to worry, I won't be going into that much detail because it increases render time. But I will be adding textures in the next revision.

Note 2: The goal was originally called "Extreme Dorm Makeover" as the model was used to help plan out the layout of furniture in the room, but ehh... it's a bit plain.

Current face count: ~30,000

0 comments: