Nav: (Display/Hide) - Home - About the Author / this page

Current Projects: Americana Engine (Game Engine Development)

Friday, February 5, 2010

24 Hours

#58: Watch a full season of 24. (Goal completed watching season 1)
#102E: Do not close the IM Window for 24 hours. (Goal Completed)

The following writeup and events take place between 6AM Saturday, February 6 and 6AM the next day.

Events occur in real time.

6AM: Students get up and prepare for the competition ahead
7AM: (MCHS) Students arrive at the Acadec Competition on the UOP Campus.
8AM: Tests begin.
9AM: Blog author wakes up, check email and other apps.
10AM: (MCHS) Competition has a refreshment break.
11AM: Running late; I am informed that someone else needs my help on setting up a computer. On a blog site, I do notice a small version of Network Games being played in Budd Lounge playing Starcraft and decided to post that up. It's kinda hard to find people who play SC over here at my college these days... it's all DOTA and TF2 now.
12PM: Meeting begins as I rush to get lunch.
1PM: Meeting ends, I buy another sandwich again. and I return home.
2PM: (MCHS) SuperQuiz begins. However unlike last year I was unable to make it over there.
3PM: (MCHS) Acadec Awards Ceremony. (Me) Playing Mechanical Commando 2.
4PM: (MCHS) Final scores announced. MCHS (Red Team, Harvinder) took 1st at Small Schools and 3nd overall. MCHS (Blue Team, Vishal) got 2nd at Small Schools. (They each have their own starters) Looks like having two teams in is better than one...
5PM: Trying out Mob Wars and working on homework for Monday. Removed a link to a blog that's now protected.
6PM: Banquet for Circle K.
7PM: Meeting new people there and having dinner.
8PM: Playing Ninja Wars and other social games there, as well as watching the presentation.
9PM: Returning home.
10PM: Uploading videos taken there as well as relaxing. Someone said they wish they had a recording of it, which I actually had one.
11PM: Upload of videos are complete. Working on homework and doing readings.
12AM: Adding friends and stuff from the banquet. Beginning file sorting.
1AM: Sorting files and downloading latest program versions for an 'Essential' package of the most crucial programs I should put on a new computer.
2AM: Trying out Google Chrome. After an hour of testing I find it doesn't meet my expectations and custom configurations so I switch back to Firefox.
3-6AM: Bed. Nothing much to say here since really no activity happens for every other event.

0 comments: