Nav: (Display/Hide) - Home - About the Author / this page

Current Projects: Americana Engine (Game Engine Development)

Friday, September 4, 2009

Introduction

Yep, it's my first post. And also my introduction.

This is The Other Side due to the fact that it provides a larger explanation of various posts that I put up to the public.

This will be a blog where I can further explain things that I put up elsewhere (such as facebook), and also one of my first online blogs that I will put up, so I'll be putting up more later.

The blog will revolve around:

  • A list of 101 goals in 1001 days (otherwise known as the Day Zero Project). The goal list itself is rather flexible and some can be ambiguous, so I'll correct them as time goes on.
  • Explanation or a short story of a comment or a post that I put out there.
  • Stuff that happens in my life, which can be interesting at times.
  • A bit more about me.

0 comments: